Your ideal prospects made it here. Now it’s time to walk them inside with a must-have freebie. The most common purpose of your first landing page is to build your email list and begin to develop relationships with potential customers. After that, a landing page may even ask for a sale.
In both cases, the offer must be clear and compelling, and the Call To Action (CTA) inviting and easy to accept. (That’s where good copywriting comes in.)
The landing page is where a closer relationship begins. When someone lands on this page, you want them to download your book, read a paper, listen to an interview, attend a webinar…whatever shows your expertise and charisma the best.
Your page will convert casual visitors into subscribers because it promises something different from everything else out there and, more importantly, you’ve made it easy to say yes. A great landing page asks the viewer to do something in exchange for the delivery of something valuable.
- It solves a dilemma that’s driving your customer crazy.
- It outlines a solution.
- It expands their perspective.
- It makes things easier.
- It shows them how to get healthy, wealthy or wise.
- It makes life more beautiful.
- Your unique offer is loaded with stunning benefits. This is the page that shows them why they should grab it.
- It’s the beginning of a beautiful friendship and your chance to serve your best clients with value right from the start…
Before you create your landing page, you must have an irresistible opt in offer created just for your customers? Let’s get that piece of content done first.
If you’re ready to talk about a landing page that collects more leads and builds your email list, if you’d like to split test a couple to see which one performs best, or if you’re wondering how to get people to find your landing page in the first place… Contact us.