What’s that purple badge mean? A Real Change Certification means when I write for you, you get a copywriter who knows how to connect, incorporating Sandi Krakowski’s system for building a HUGE business!
The badge represents A Real Change™ Copywriting Apprenticeship with Sandi Krakowski, an entrepreneur who’s built multi-million dollar businesses and now helps other small business owners do the same.
I personally trained under Sandi way back in 2012, and it’s been an experience that immeasurably improved my writing and business marketing skills.
The first time I took one of her classes in 2011, I knew I wanted to work with her on a higher level. “How can I learn more from this woman?” I wondered.
When she opened up the Copywriter’s Apprenticeship Program, I jumped. Thank goodness, too! I don’t think she’s ever offered something like it since.
Sandi first built a successful online kitchenware store when the web was in its infancy. Now she’s a social media master (check her out on Forbes and Entrepreneur) teaching others about online business practices that actually make money. From her, I learned about direct response copywriting, WordPress blogging, and social media. I still jump into classes she offers because she stays current with tools and trends, spends hundreds of thousands every month on testing ads, etc., and always provides a fun and entertaining wealth of knowledge.
Above all, there aren’t many copywriters who write better than Sandy. I spotted that the minute I found her online, and true to her authentic web presence, she makes a great coach!
Since I specialize in copywriting for business, A Real Change certification means I participated in regular, bi-weekly, one-on-one coaching calls where Sandi critiqued actual work I did for my clients. (Lucky clients, right?)
The program also included coaching calls with a small group of professional copywriters. There were just four of us so we got Sandi pretty much to ourselves. We honed our craft together and examined what “works” about everything from headlines, copy flow, word choices, structure, and persuasive elements that call readers to action. We even got together once in Chicago to mastermind together. Awesome!
Led by Miss Sandi, I felt like part an exclusive copywriting dream team. You can’t imagine how valuable it is to work together with other pros, picking apart articles, emails, and flyers for real clients! I’ve loved my copywriting “sisters” — we still keep in touch — and I’ve gained a landslide of knowledge from their input. You can see I’m in good company!
From a professional standpoint, I’m glad I had the experience of personally working with Sandi. She has a way of connecting without tricks, yet she teaches tried and true copywriting skills like that of the legends Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, Joe Sugarman, etc… without the hype.
If you know me, you know I’m big on connecting authentically with your ideal clients.
Writing copy that converts depends on connections:
- Connections between words and desires.
- Connections between customers and your team.
- Connections between your message and your products and services.
- Connections between what people want and what you offer.
If there’s a disconnect, then something smells fishy. You know what I’m talking about…
You don’t really trust the voice…You feel you’re being spoken down to…The copy feels “hype-y” or comes off as slightly unreal…The message doesn’t jibe with the offer…You can’t jump from one social media site to another and get a real sense of the company you’re dealing with… It’s just “not right” and you end up leaving for good.
After studying copywriting, you recognize where the gaps in trust occur, and you know how to do it differently.
After working with Sandi I’m a better writer with an understanding of what makes people tick — how to learn what that is for different people — and how to reach those people.
Whether you’re in direct marketing, online sales, online services, info-marketing, getting the word out about a startup, or building a web presence for your local business and using social media and content to get people to find you… I can help cut through all the crap. A Real Change certification means you’ve finally found someone knows the steps to take to help you get there fast. Yay!
The essential components that all (A Real Change) ARC Certified Business Pros understand:
- A functional and engaging WordPress website.
- Social media platforms that support your brand, your audience, and the expression of your business.
- Copywriting that reaches across all your marketing channels (Good news: you don’t have to be on all of them!) with a consistent, compelling, and vibrant message.
- PPC ads for Facebook and Google.
- A spirit of integrity and genuine value…offering your best and creating a life you love with people you really care about. Yes, this is a fundamental piece of Sandi’s training. I advocate this as well.
So how can I help you?
- A solid grasp of copywriting techniques that work.
- A passion for marketing.
- A genuine knack for helping people connect with an audience looking for your exact offer.
Finally, top it with a little fearlessness, a rogue tendency to to try something new, and 12 years of freelance web marketing experience serving all sorts of clients.
With A Real Change Certification I can confidently say, “We can do that.”
So how can we help you today? Head on over to our agency ContentBoomer.com to see some of what we do, or simply contact me here. Either way, I’ll get your message.
Yes, I’m helping other copywriters and freelancers now with My Team Connects, but over at the agency we create the content you need for your projects, large and small.
I look forward to meeting you and talking about your project!
Other links you might like:
- How I work as a copywriter (This video was made a couple of years ago, but it’s still generally about right.)
- My portfolio
- Content Boomer Content Marketing Agency
- My Pinterest Boards where you’ll see I like fiber arts, dolls, essential oils, and infographics (I know. No one should have that many boards.)
- My Twitter. Please follow me, and I’ll follow you… I love Twitter. Just something about those 140 characters that stirs my soul and satisfies my copywriter spirit animal, which I think must be some kind of rodent.
P.S. I receive no compensation for mentioning Sandi Krakowski’s programs. I’m just a big fan, and I like to pass it on.